· Prepare delivery order and invoices.
· Execute purchase order to our suppliers on a timely basis
· Liaise regards to delivery matters, discrepancies, goods returned
· File all correspondence, invoices, purchase order and reports
· Provide support to the sales engineer with the administration work
· Checking and follow up on delivery date and emails
· Assist department in answering phone calls or any other ad-hoc tasks being assigned.
· Well organized and able to work independently
· Proficient in MS office
· Good Interpersonal and communication skills
If you are intrigued by what you read and believe that you could be the person we are looking for
Please email your detailed Microsoft word resumé to email@example.com
Registration No: R1108665
Global Recruitment Consultancy Pte Ltd
(License No.07C4117) Tel No 68418487
We are happy to notify the shortlisted candidate.